Dates (pitted - 75g)
Oat flakes (25g)
For filling :
Cashews (raw - 100g)
Lime juice (fresh - 2 tbsp)
Agave (2 tbsp)
Coconut oil (1 tbsp)
1) Soak the cashews in a bowl of water for a couple of hours or overnight.
2) Add walnuts,dates and oats to a food processor and blend until sticky.
3) Press the mixture into a lightly oiled pie plate.
4) Place in the freezer while you make the cashew cream.
5) Rinse and drain the cashews then add them to a blender with the lime juice and agave. Blend until super smooth and creamy with no texture at all. Once you have achieved that you can add the coconut oil and give it another quick blend.
6) Spoon into the pie shell and freeze until firm.