Tofu (200g - extra firm)
Water (1 tbsp)
Soy Sauce (1 tbsp)
Lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
Garlic powder (1 tsp)
Ginger powder (1 tsp)
Wasabi (1 tsp) - Optional
Corn Flour (2 tbs)
Sesame Seeds (1 tbs)
1) Cut the tofu in cubes or as you wish.
2) Whisk together the water, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, ginger and wasabi in a wide bowl. Add the tofu and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) Remove the tofu from the marinate and add the flour and the sesame to the liquid. Mix well.
4) Coat each piece of tofu with the mixture.
5) Fry in olive oil until golden brown and enjoy!